cat-users - [[cat-users]] problem with eduroam

[[cat-users]] problem with eduroam

  • From: Tabita Gervers <tabita.gervers AT hu-berlin.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] problem with eduroam
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:19:41 +0100

Hello,

my name ist Tabita Gervers and I’m a student at Humboldt-Universität zu
Berlin.
At the start of my current first semester I had no problem connecting my
phone and laptop to eduroam.
but since last week my phone is unable to connect and a pop-up always appears
saying my password is false which isn’t true because my laptop is still
connected to eduroam. After forgetting the network, I had no problem
connecting to it on my laptop.
So I deleted the eduroam on Profiles in my MacBook settings and reinstalled
it. But the problem still occurs on my phone but my laptop is fine.
So what should I do now to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Tabita Gervers

  • [[cat-users]] problem with eduroam, Tabita Gervers, 01/23/2024