cat-users - [[cat-users]] Requirements to list institution in CAT-Tool

[[cat-users]] Requirements to list institution in CAT-Tool

  • From: "Gorecki, Jeffry" <jeffry.gorecki AT cas.dhbw.de>
  • To: "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Requirements to list institution in CAT-Tool
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 15:38:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language please!

Dear Ladies and Gentleman,

our Institution Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg – Center for Advanced Studies is participating in eduroam.

We like to offer configuration via CAT to our Users. Our Network administrator is hesitant to implement CAT, i guess it’s mainly due to the fact, that our former eduroam admin left and did not hand over eduroam documentation.

Any advice is apreciated.