cat-users - Re:[[cat-users]]

Re:[[cat-users]]

  • From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • To: Andrea Manzato <andrea2.manzato AT mail.polimi.it>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re:[[cat-users]]
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:04:53 +0100

Hi Andrea,

Your home organization, i.e. Politecnico di Milano, has configured
eduroam CAT portal to offer both wireless only profile as well as
wired & wireless profile to aid users in configuring their devices [1].
Apple notebooks without a physical ethernet port (nowadays default)
require users to plug in a network adapter first to be able to accept
wired configuration settings. Provided this information resembles
an issue you are experiencing, it makes sense to retry and pick
wireless only profile (as offered via eduroam CAT portal).

Kind regards,
Martin

[1] https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=454

On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 12:10:28PM +0000, Andrea Manzato wrote:
> Hello, i got a problem with the connection to Eduram. I have completed all
> the procedures to connect, including accepting the installation profile, as
> I am using a Mac. However, it's not working. Can you help me?
> To unsubscribe, send this message:
> mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
> Or use the following link:
> https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users

  • [[cat-users]], Andrea Manzato, 01/03/2024
    • Re:[[cat-users]], Martin Stanislav, 01/03/2024