cat-users - [[cat-users]] EduRoam wired profile doesn't work

[[cat-users]] EduRoam wired profile doesn't work

  • From: Ivan Ferber <ferberivan AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] EduRoam wired profile doesn't work
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 20:38:14 +0100

Hello!
I am a student in the University of Zadar and I am trying to establish a wired connection on my computer in the student dorms. However, each time I try to use the profile installer it does not work and simply installs the profile for a wireless connection instead. I have made sure to use the installer that supports both wired and wireless profiles and have tried multiple times without success. If it's in any way possible I'd like to ask for your help on this matter.
Thank you for your time and regards,
Ivan Ferber.