cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT update done

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT update done

  • From: Emmanuel Aubert <emmanuel.aubert AT univ-fcomte.fr>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: cat-users <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, eduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT update done
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 09:49:28 +0100 (CET)

Hello and thank you for this information.

I'm particularly interested in the new approach concerning geteduroam for Android devices. I've gone to the cat.eduroam.org website but I can't see the two buttons (Google Play and AppGallery) as shown in the image you presented in your email.
I've cleared the browser cache for this site. But that doesn't change anything.
Could you tell me where I am wrong?

I look forward to hearing from you. Best regards.

        Emmanuel AUBERT

Direction des Services d'Information et du Numérique
Pole Opérations & infrastructures / Domaine Réseaux & télécoms
Bureau 132 - Bâtiment métrologie B
16, route de Gray
250
30 Besançon