cat-users - [[cat-users]] Installation error, please help !

[[cat-users]] Installation error, please help !

  • From: Gonzalo Moreno Alcalá <gmorenoalcala22 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Installation error, please help !
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 11:24:54 +0200

Hello!

I am having problems with the installation of the eduroam profile on a Mac computer with a version 12.6.8. Monterrey installed.

When I install the profile and open it from 'System Preferences', I hit install and it asks for a duplicate username and password, to which I fill in with my university details.

When I finish, it tells me that the installation has not been possible because 'the network interface has not been found'.

I've been trying to fix this for a while, but I can't figure out why it's blocking me. Years ago I managed to install it correctly, but after resetting the computer, it doesn’t let me install it.

I can't solve it. Please, I would appreciate your help!

Best regards.

Gonzalo