cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] No se instala el perfil en mi macbook

Re: [[cat-users]] No se instala el perfil en mi macbook

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: ahmed gardu emhamed <jubibuyema AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] No se instala el perfil en mi macbook
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 09:43:25 +0200

Hi Ahmed,

   Could you elaborate a little bit more about what the issue is?

   Did the profile download correctly? Did you install it (from the Preferences pane) after downloading it?

   The issue was after installing and providing your credentials or during installation?

   In any case, feel free to reach your university support, if the problem is not related with the installation process:

https://ssii.ucm.es/soporte-pdi-pas

Regards,

José Manuel