cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eudoroam set up

[[cat-users]] Eudoroam set up

  • From: Mira Ali <hereismira96 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eudoroam set up
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 15:45:04 +0200

Hello,

My name is Mira Ali and I'm a 5th year medical student at University of Zagreb, School of Medicine. In the first 3 year of my studies I was able to connect to eudoroam through my Mac but suddenly it stopped working. I have tried everything, it simply won't work. It works on my iPhone but not my mac. I asked the so called "IT guy" at my university but he was pretty much useless. I deleted the network and downloaded the configuration thing and filled it out but it still won't work. I really need the wi-fi to work if I want to study at uni and this is getting really frustating. Is there anything you can do to help me?

Best regards
Mira Ali