cat-users - [[cat-users]]

[[cat-users]]

  • From: James Wells <30220009 AT blackpool.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]]
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:23:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=blackpool.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=blackpool.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=blackpool.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hIzUOQHnNMNx02i/RAStNhU4YSO9A9nykBBAHYvLpjg=; b=cz+kjFtqG1z6jrtrkG21Dc0f+ccdVpo5HW+JJgIobVQh76Z1o84+skUJR3AXjGKGfBlPE/7zyH3FqtqMglHQ4yXBNr+yJzfJr5w8l6VNoIl3NFaeaKuGMb16yQrYK4EsektOgfiV9NqcxoANT9cynC3/h+Lu8TqTpC4R+CCuaLgmDp2E5jjKkt/y1DuqaYVYTHdczlD5uy1Er2sddAnwQ/LRIlkWj9auLdnJDC0aqqhYWeVr0qHwfHpJSa2lzythgGXltUlsgG4auiF3VJP+W2d5a0JnbvcbDdA3REFvZ8SA2TwqO41GFvqQ9tlNwl8DeudErDDh0XvBXeuTRIhb8Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Ncm1l+moPCAF9Snt+LEqywKuuoAGX+djT1deBf/av7qgL8EzqLGgO0LK7erOKquXSn3DlZq4mFh6/c6ih5Nk9zJfLQ3UQQ7pZ76TLBq529xq/NVQQmPELcQFVpFP1enrv5mELwknmP1zA3deZQXz7Td+JFzgvf+BCFJqZRaPC2gTXrccKrrhpuJFCj/uh6j8k9aCaRh6/giiQ4OFQnjMYb9WMjITyb1fqbmqf76h++zeytrOKTh9hkEv82eIoyFLUhSM7UMnIn24J7eHiH3ajsl8gmwd7hJ9S7x8qAOjMuqErg8eH1e7wGAP/dJfRtIssuCTWl5vJ/nkH8jnldSQUg==

Hi – I am trying to connect to my uni wifi through eduroam (blackpool and fylde college) however have installed all config and when logging into eduroam simply does not connect saying incorrect password; the same works on my phone but not on my laptop. I ran the diagnostic tool and it speculated the problem was broken configuration. Please could you assist; thanks,

James Wells

Please consider your environmental responsibility - think before you print.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. Every care has been taken to ensure that this email has been sent to the intended recipient. If you believe you are not the intended recipient please delete immediately.

Unless otherwise stated, any views expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Blackpool and The Fylde College. Nothing explicitly stated or implied in this email shall bind Blackpool and The Fylde College in any contract or obligation.

This email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses currently known to the Blackpool and The Fylde College however, the recipient is responsible for virus-checking this message and any attachment.

As a public body, the College may be required to disclose this email and/or any response under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information in the email and/or any response is covered by one of the exemptions in the Act. This email may be monitored by Blackpool and The Fylde College in accordance with current regulations.

We do not accept service of legal proceedings by email.

  • [[cat-users]], James Wells, 10/09/2023
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • [[cat-users]], Luka Vranić, 10/26/2023