cat-users - [[cat-users]] User Downloads

[[cat-users]] User Downloads

  • From: Eleanor Coultish <eleanor.coultish AT york.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] User Downloads
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 11:03:27 +0100

Hi,

Is there a way we can get the user download stats on the admin interface reset to zero? I'd like to know the spread of device types used to download over the start of term. Also, is there a way to get the same stats from the get eduroam app?

Thanks,
Eleanor Coultish
Network Operations Manager

IT Services
Directorate of Technology, Estates and Facilities
University of York | Heslington | York | YO10 5DD
+ 44 (0)1904 328467

EMAIL DISCLAIMER http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

  • [[cat-users]] User Downloads, Eleanor Coultish, 08/22/2023