cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Request for configurator removal

Re: [[cat-users]] Request for configurator removal

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Machacek, Jiri" <machaj52 AT fit.cvut.cz>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Request for configurator removal
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 09:45:35 +0200

On 15.05.23 18:08, "Machacek, Jiri" (via cat-users Mailing List) wrote:

To whom it may concern,

I am a member of the ICT department of the Faculty of Information Technology, Czech Technical University in Prague. We have recently switched the configuration of eduroam on our faculty and now we do not need our own CAT configurator but instead, we use that of Czech Technical University. We would like to ask you to remove the configurator of our faculty from your website https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=1662 so that it does not confuse our students.

Thank you very much.

This is something you can do in self-service. After logging in to CAT, you see the list of orgs you manage, and on the right-hand side there is a red "DANGER ZONE" area with a button "Delete Organisation".

Yours faithfully,

Jiří Macháček

To unsubscribe, send this message: mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
Or use the following link: https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users
--
This email may contain information for limited distribution only, please treat accordingly.

Fondation Restena, Stefan WINTER
Chief Technology Officer
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette