cat-users - [[cat-users]] Could not generate an eduroam profile for Windows

[[cat-users]] Could not generate an eduroam profile for Windows

  • From: "Jaeckel, Ronald" <Jaeckel AT fmp-berlin.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Could not generate an eduroam profile for Windows
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 10:52:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-DE, de-DE, en-US

Dear all,

Today I configured a new eduroam profile. All steps were successful, but when I want to download the profile I can choose to download the profile for all other operating systems (including Apple and Linux) but not for Windows.

When I klick on the link to download the Windows installer I get an error message: "This is embarrassing. Generation of your installer failed. System admins have been notified. We will try to take care of the problem as soon as possible."

Is there anything wrong with my profile or is there a bug on cat.eduroam.org?

Best
Ronald
Ronald Jaeckel

Leibniz-Forschungsinstitut fuer Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10
13125 Berlin - Germany

phone: +49 30 94793444
fax: +49 30 94793449