cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Wi-Fi is not working

Re: [[cat-users]] Wi-Fi is not working

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: abeer abdallah ali alhams <Abeer.Abdallah AT women.asu.edu.eg>, "wlan AT uni-osnabrueck.de" <wlan AT uni-osnabrueck.de>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, "Beratung AT rz.uni-osnabrueck.de" <Beratung AT rz.uni-osnabrueck.de>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Wi-Fi is not working
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 13:58:47 +0100

Hello,

Hello, my name is Abeer Alhems, I'm a new student, i have attached my student card to this email.

It is beyond me why one would send an official document unsolicitedly and over an unencrypted channel.

I tried many times using my USER ID and Password to connect to Eduroam but it didn't work and I also tried my Osnabrück university e-mail but it doesn't work, what should I do ?

There are detailed instructions here: https://www.rz.uni-osnabrueck.de/dienste/internet/wlan/eduroam/wlanwelt.html

They do refer to a download on the cat.eduroam.org website. But your message is not clear whether you encountered an issue with that particular step, or whether you maybe have a more profound problem (like, what your username actually is).

Please get back to the list if your problem is (limited to) the download and usage of the installer program.

This email may contain information for limited distribution only, please
treat accordingly.

Fondation Restena, Stefan WINTER
Chief Technology Officer
2, avenue de l'Université