cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Security warning in Linux Mint 21

Re: [[cat-users]] Security warning in Linux Mint 21

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Security warning in Linux Mint 21
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 08:25:03 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 75321201BE

Thanks for reporting.

Can you let me know which institution you are using. Perhaps there is something special in the settings that causes this.

altsubject-matches is an important property it takes care of checking that you are connecting to a proper home server. So far we never got a report about such behaviour.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz