cat-users - [[cat-users]] Bathspa CAT tool

[[cat-users]] Bathspa CAT tool

  • From: Robin Honeyman <r.honeyman AT bathspa.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Bathspa CAT tool
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 07:37:13 +0000

Hi

I have been trying t update the cat certificate but system advises I am not managing an organisation.  my unique identifier is below.
image.png

Please can I be added to the list of users following your warning:
CAT was recently upgraded to version 2.1.0. Please report any issues to the mailing list cat-users AT lists.geant.org

Robin Honeyman
Networks
Bath Spa University

T: +44 (0)1225 876224 or 07963 437401
Visit www.bathspa.ac.uk
Join us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN

Think before you print

Disclaimer
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.

  • [[cat-users]] Bathspa CAT tool, Robin Honeyman, 11/24/2022