cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - macOS profiles

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - macOS profiles

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Ulrych Vladislav <ulrychv AT rektorat.czu.cz>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam CAT - macOS profiles
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:41:08 +0200

Hello,

CAT administrators can decide to include wired config or not; or to create two distinct profiles to let their users choose whether they want wired or not.

From what you write, it appears that your administrator did include wired support in the installer settings, and did NOT want to leave the choice to you.

That is then a decision taken by the administrator of th IdP, which we don't interfere with. You will need to contact your local IT support to get that changed.