cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam on smart TV

[[cat-users]] Eduroam on smart TV

  • From: Argent Ligataj <argent.ligataj AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam on smart TV
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 02:02:53 +0300

Good afternoon,

As I was trying to configure and connect my new smart TV on eduroam wifi , I was not able to actually connect as a lot of errors occured.

I tried every possible way of doing so (downloading the xml package for android, searching for the eduroam application on play store and on the simple network pairing. All of them were unsuccessful.

Please provide me with any possible solution or suggestion.

Respectfully,

Argent Ligataj.

  • [[cat-users]] Eduroam on smart TV, Argent Ligataj, 08/22/2022