cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Demande de support connexion Pixel Androïde ver.11

Re: [[cat-users]] Demande de support connexion Pixel Androïde ver.11

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Martin Boisclair <martin.boisclair AT cegep-lanaudiere.qc.ca>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Demande de support connexion Pixel Androïde ver.11
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 09:06:55 +0200

Bonjour,

> Est-ce que le fait que ce certificat ne soit pas poussé sur les endpoints et la cause de notre problème?

The server certificate is not included in the generated configuration. The server certificate is *sent* by the EAP server during authentication. The configuration needs to contain the (CA) certificates that are needed to validate that incoming certificate.

So, no, the fact that the server certificate itself is not listed in the configuration is not a source of your problem.

It is a bit strange that you include multiple root CAs; at least GoDaddy and your own CRL-ISE-01 CA are in there. That is not necessarily a problem though, depending on your local setup.

Si oui, comment pousser ce certificat?

N/A

Sinon, avez-vous  une autre solution à me suggérer?

We don't know your local setup. It looks like the installers are generated fine, filled with the properties you uploaded to the portal. That's all we can assert and help with.

Is your RADIUS realm "@cegep-lanaudiere.qc.ca"? In that case, diagnostics tells me that the realm does not reply to any diagnostic probes.

You probably need some RADIUS consultancy beyond what we can help with on this mailing list. Maybe it's best to contact to your eduroam National Roaming Operator, CANARIE, for further assistance.

Merci à l’avance pour le suivi.

Voici mon cell personne au besoin 450- 867-1136

Cordialement.

Martin Boisclair

Technicien en informatique classe principale

Ressources matérielles et technologies de l’information

Joliette L’Assomption Terrebonne

781, rue Notre-Dame

Repentigny (Québec)  J5Y 1B4

T   450 470-0911, poste 7275

C   martin.boisclair AT cegep-lanaudiere.qc.ca

W  cegep-lanaudiere.qc.ca

To unsubscribe, send this message: mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
Or use the following link: https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users

--
This email may contain information for limited distribution only, please treat accordingly.

Fondation Restena, Stefan WINTER
Chief Technology Officer
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette