cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Issue with Win 11

Re: [[cat-users]] Issue with Win 11

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Max Geßner <maximilian.gessner AT uni-wuerzburg.de>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Issue with Win 11
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:04:26 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 343E2200BA

In the current CAT version we are installing the additional profile meant for some very special cases when networks are unable to transmit the eduroam SSID but can signal their eduroam presence with Hotspot 2.0 means. Under normal conditions on the the first "eduroam" profile will be used. We did run tests on Windows 11 and things went well, but if you are seeing real problems then we should probably take another look.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz