cat-users - [[cat-users]] Cat installer on Windows 10

[[cat-users]] Cat installer on Windows 10

  • From: Alessandro De Salvo <Alessandro.DeSalvo AT roma1.infn.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: eduroam AT garr.it, Cristina Bulfon <cristina.bulfon AT roma1.infn.it>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Cat installer on Windows 10
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 16:17:06 +0200

Dear all,
when using Windows 10, we’ve noticed that the CAT installer apparently is not correctly managing multiple CAs.
When the eduroam profile is installed on Windows 10, in fact, all the available CAs are configured but only one is selected and used as CA-trust.
Our eduroam profile needs multiple CAs since we have 2 SSIDs, each using a different CA. Right now our Windows 10 users are configuring the profile manually but we are wondering if anyone else noticed this problem and if there can be a long term solution to keep using the CAT eduroam installer with multiple CAs.
Thanks in advance, best regards,

    Alessandro and Cristina

  • [[cat-users]] Cat installer on Windows 10, Alessandro De Salvo, 07/15/2021