cat-users - [[cat-users]] Testing feedback - geteduroam

[[cat-users]] Testing feedback - geteduroam

  • From: Lukas Wringer <Lukas.Wringer AT rz.uni-augsburg.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Testing feedback - geteduroam
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:26:06 +0100

Hi,

so I tested the new geteduroam App for a while now - while I am not entirely sure, if it the best idea to apply the configured (alt)subject-match to the new domain-field (subdomains) - it works quite well.

I hope the update for limiting the MIME-Types will come in soon, as I can not make the change public to our users as long as this 'well not a bug but actually a bug' is fixed. Until then Android 11 stays on not supported for now...

PS: You may want to fine tune the search a bit, searching for 'Universität/University [NAME]' offers not only the 100% match, but also every other 'Universität/University...

Greetings

Lukas

--
Lukas Wringer