cat-users - [[cat-users]] Regarding Apple devices unable to use Eduroam

[[cat-users]] Regarding Apple devices unable to use Eduroam

  • From: Sam Lim <SLim AT KirkleesCollege.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Regarding Apple devices unable to use Eduroam
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 09:25:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi there,

Recently we got a lot of users reported that their IPhone device unable connect to Eduroam.

When I access to the https://cat.eduroam.org to download the configuration profile on my IPhone, I found the cert info below:

We had been informed by Jisc that current intermediate SSL cert that issue by Quovadis had been revoke, so we need to update the cert.

I noticed that the intermediate SSL cert that listed in the profile is the one that’s been revoke.

Please can you guide me how to update the cert. Chris Matter was the network manager who use to configure this but he is no longer work with us, thus nobody can access to the portal. Please let us know how to get to the setup portal to update the cert.

Thanks

Thanks

cid:image002.png@01D66BFB.6ED03330

Sam Lim
Systems Support Engineer | Kirklees College

T: 01484 437000 ex 7010
E: slim@kirkleescollege.ac.uk

Huddersfield Centre, Waterfront Quarter, Manchester Rd, Huddersfield, HD1 3LD

www.kirkleescollege.ac.uk

Facebook icon Twitter icon Youtube icon LinkedIn icon Instagram icon

This email and any attachments are confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. You are not authorised to, and must not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. Kirklees College cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of Kirklees College or one of its agents.
Kirklees College

Kirklees College: creating opportunity, changing lives.