cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] apple profiles not updating

Re: [[cat-users]] apple profiles not updating

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: "Decker, Ryan C." <rdecker AT siena.edu>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org, Angelo Santabarbara <asantabarbara AT siena.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] apple profiles not updating
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:14:21 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 outgoing.umk.pl 27570200F1

I have just downloaded the Siena College profile for iOS and it shows PEAP.

Tomasz Wolniewicz

W dniu 15.01.2021 o 21:33, Decker, Ryan C. pisze:
Hi Cat users!

We recently changed our list of supported EAP types from TTLS-MSCHAPv2 & PEAP-MSCHAPv2 to just PEAP-MSCHAPv2 and the apple mobile device profiles have not updated. Its been over 24 hours. Is this a timing thing or is there some other way to force these profiles to be regenerated? I tried creating a new profile with just PEAP and the associated mobileconfigs still seems to only reference TTLS-MSCHAPv2.

I apologize if this has been asked before.
Ryan C. Decker '08
Principal Network & Systems Eng. | Siena College 518-783-2366
E rdecker AT siena.edu
www.siena.edu ***Siena ITS staff will NEVER ask for your password or other confidential information via email.***
The Siena experience is built for a new generation of leaders eager to create a more just, peaceful and humane world. It empowers them through a transformative journey of intellectual, spiritual and personal discovery. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you received this e-mail and are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by e-mail reply and destroy all copies of the original message.
To unsubscribe, send this message: mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
Or use the following link: https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users
--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
          twoln AT umk.pl        http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uniwersteckie Centrum Informatyczne   Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika        Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun               pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750                  tel kom.: +48-693-032-576