cat-users - [[cat-users]] Fail to connect to eduroam WIFI with some MAC computers

[[cat-users]] Fail to connect to eduroam WIFI with some MAC computers

  • From: Jimmy Rydén <jimmy.ryden AT shh.se>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Fail to connect to eduroam WIFI with some MAC computers

Recently we have updated our NPS server certificate to radius01.shh.se
( University of sophiahemmet / Sophiahemmet Högskola )and it seems like MAC
users cant get this certificate.
We see that the users are accepted in our NPS log, but somehow the users get a
error that they cant auth or login.

There is no problem with Windows users.

We have also tried to use the cat.eduroam.org and same error occurs there.
Do we need to upload our certificate somewhere ?
Or can we udate our cat.eduroam.org installation file somehow ? ( saw it was
updated 2018 )

  • [[cat-users]] Fail to connect to eduroam WIFI with some MAC computers, Jimmy Rydén, 11/25/2020