cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Unable to authenticate

RE: [[cat-users]] Unable to authenticate

  • From: Alan Cox - UKRI <Alan.Cox AT ukri.org>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Unable to authenticate
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:08:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ukri.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ukri.org; dkim=pass header.d=ukri.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Pyf5tFwpcqS8uNAN904mN8TlnqAYX3xnVvF3l8GO0YQ=; b=T6RzPJTBFGdB6wYL1ITnSmSnln2evDir1kDq3nIzFmv0pZha4bI94H7OnCHYiZEa2mznB2JIpUBfULtvpV/SUrpUxWht/3zA9xRUIKBKeWKkT7KreKWBomn09lh2oxjzcGNDUsEm1KnwM1nHKr7VK3KFTNpJdWG/16FBqMyU/PCI+tcT+UKwMKVVR2vkSNUAf1aSbeH2/xMRapgHinvxEMcqy+JFkiyAHw4Q9QJdPBzxLZD/BTRy2tz4gCQt9OTUmpC9WrY59JoXgrMndxP34BrSTWVtBtyOdkBraNQ8qK2F8Oul/0Rus6Ti2QiLZNyds492Ato2l49RMbAhbWm98g==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=fl+DGNePBHpUHBS+0ueiIDWtfqvMiX2zRE3eo7SfOMSrtRA26SdpgWbeDe+VeubPc/7IZhUhLJIu5liYJcF+MxuiRK5tps+SEPqT+qWxfXcZG59zW5Qxgjv+rhaL4S0D0i9Xf6u1xq4sqflgj1G0BSCIhWb0EfJMiEUM07kb63WJYMrxAKUo4QyM/m/MJp1Bj3Jbfxij77zys252jgCQx5kvKXaFm7wYEbXZWxEgongAoSlzJLuoijiyjM0seudkiR8XgxREIWZGYw96ucJj94IzlRjtOi0qXf63NIwObMjrEKiGubzVkSZ4bqSZRrzYEZ5qJMaKd/rruQTffnnnkQ==

I've just experienced what seems to be the same error, though with a
Shibboleth 3.4.6 IdP - https://nerckwshibba.nerc.ac.uk/idp/shibboleth.

I have a SAML trace if that helps.

Alan Cox

Digital, Data and Technology