cat-users - [[cat-users]] University of Glasgow access?

[[cat-users]] University of Glasgow access?

  • From: Drew Beard <tfadrewb AT gmail.com>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] University of Glasgow access?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 13:12:30 -0700

Hi!

I’m trying to access my University of Glasgow connection through the University of Victoria’s eduroam hotspot, but it looks like the University of Glasgow (not Glasgow Caledonian University or Glasgow Kelvin College) isn’t listed. Is there any way for the admins to add that to the list so I can connect?

Thanks so much,

Drew