cat-users - [[cat-users]] Failure to log into cat.wduroam.org

[[cat-users]] Failure to log into cat.wduroam.org

  • From: Alex Sharaz <alex.sharaz AT york.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Failure to log into cat.wduroam.org
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:22:53 +0100

Don't log into cat.eduroam.ork that frequently, so its been a few months. However, tried this morning and although I was redirected to shib.york.ac.uk  I then got a messages saying

"The application you have accessed is not registered for use with this service."

Talking to appropriate people here what I got was "Yeah, that SP is no longer in our federation metadata. There's nothing we can do about it. Probably best contacting whoever looks after that system" ...

Hence the message. Is thi an issue at your end ?
Rgds
Alex

  • [[cat-users]] Failure to log into cat.wduroam.org, Alex Sharaz, 04/07/2020