cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] unverified profile on iOS 13 + TERENA certificate

Re: [[cat-users]] unverified profile on iOS 13 + TERENA certificate

  • From: Claudio Lori <claudio.lori AT unimi.it>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, Jan Reister <Jan.Reister AT unimi.it>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] unverified profile on iOS 13 + TERENA certificate
  • Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 15:55:54 +0100

Hi Tomasz,

    using production site all works well.
Thank you for your suggestion.

Claudio and Jan

On 2/3/20 2:52 PM, Tomasz Wolniewicz wrote:
Hi,

   cat-test is really for testing new software versions, so we did not
pay enough attention to have the signing certs in  order, but we will do
that, thnk you for reporting.

  To do what you want to test now I would suggest that you use the
production CAT and create a new profile with production-ready flag set
to off. This profile can then have you new certificate. It will not be
visible to your users but as the admin you will be able to download the
installers in their final form and test them.

Tomasz

--
Claudio Lori - CWNA
tel +39 02 50315216