cat-users - [[cat-users]] Adding institution in eduroam list

[[cat-users]] Adding institution in eduroam list

  • From: NORJULIA BINTI MOHAMAD NORDIN FKE <norjulia AT utm.my>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Adding institution in eduroam list
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 11:12:20 +0100

Hi there

I'm norjulia Mohamad nordin. One of the lecturer in universiti teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia.

Please advise me on how to add my institution in this eduroam list.

Thank you,
Dr. Norjulia Mohamad Nordin
Senior Lecturer
School of Electrical Engineering,
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,
81310 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail and any attachment(s) transmitted with it ("Message") is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. UTM are not responsible for any unauthorised changes made to the information or for the effect of such changes. You are hereby notified that any action in reliance upon, or any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this Message or any part thereof by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this Message that do not relate to the official business of UTM shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by UTM. UTM shall not be liable for loss or damage caused by viruses transmitted by this Message.