cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam Network Adapter Not Working

[[cat-users]] Eduroam Network Adapter Not Working

  • From: Owen Johnson <owen.johnson AT ucdconnect.ie>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam Network Adapter Not Working
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2019 22:42:57 +0100

Hello,
I am having issues with my eduroam adapter not working.
I use the "@ucd.ie" extention, I can log on and web browse.
However, when I use the office suite, Steam or any application the connection times out.
I've reinstalled the application multiple times however it does not seem to change adapter settings and my outcome remains the same.
I'm running off a windows 10 laptop.

Many thanks,
Owen.

--