cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT tool inquiry

[[cat-users]] CAT tool inquiry

  • From: "Blair, Jonathan" <jblair AT tcnj.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT tool inquiry
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 14:40:14 -0400

Good day,

I am interesting in testing the CAT tool for eduroam onboarding at our institution. We already offer the eduroam service.

It seems that I need to be invited to be able to log in and configure/manage/test the CAT tool. Would you let me know how I obtain this access? I haven't been able to locate the request form or link.

Thanks.

Jonathan

Jonathan Blair
Network & Communications Infrastructure Engineer
The College of New Jersey (TCNJ)
Networking & Technical Services