cat-users - [[cat-users]] NSIS Error with Win 10 64 download for University of Sydney

[[cat-users]] NSIS Error with Win 10 64 download for University of Sydney

  • From: neil.witheridge AT aarnet.edu.au
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] NSIS Error with Win 10 64 download for University of Sydney

Hi Stefan, Tomasz,

I've received a support request from the University of Sydney as follows:

"We have had reports of issues with the eduroam installer at the University of
Sydney for windows 10 64 bit.
The attachment is a screen shot of what is being reported by the user base and
we have been able to reproduce it ourselves."

The Screen-shot text is:

NSIS Error
Installer integrity check has failed.
Common causes include incomplete downlaod and damaged media.
Please contact the installer's author to obtain a new copy.
More information at
http://nsis.sf.net/NSIS_Error

As the error occurs for multiple users, it seems the issue is with the
installer as downloaded.

Could you advise please if there are any known issues,
or if you have any suggestion for remedy,
in order that I can support my customer.

Thanks,
Neil Witheridge.
AARNet

  • [[cat-users]] NSIS Error with Win 10 64 download for University of Sydney, neil . witheridge, 08/13/2019