cat-users - [[cat-users]] Erciyes Univercity

[[cat-users]] Erciyes Univercity

  • From: ayhan AT erciyes.edu.tr
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Erciyes Univercity
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:03:05 +0300

Hello,
I am the network manager of Erciyes University. We, as a university, are part of the Eduroam network. We also want to be involved in eduroam Cat. If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Ayhan RENKLİER

Erciyes University

Bu e-posta ve ekleri sadece yukarida isimleri belirtilen kisiler arasinda ozel haberlesme amacini tasimaktadir. Bu mesaj size yanlislikla ulasmissa lutfen gonderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Erciyes Universitesi bu mesajin icerigi ve ekleri ile ilgili hukuki hicbir sorumlulugu kabul etmez.

This e-mail communication and its attachments are intended only for the private use of the people named above. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system. Erciyes University does not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message.