cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam cat tool

[[cat-users]] eduroam cat tool

  • From: Allan Cameron <A.Cameron AT rcs.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam cat tool
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 10:12:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi,

We currently use eduroam CAT and we need to update our SSL certificate but it has been quite a while since I last logged in. When I do login there is a message “You are not managing any Identity Provider”, please can you tell me how I get access to manage our Identity Provider?

Kind Regards

Allan Cameron
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
+44 (0)141 270 8290 (direct)
A.Cameron AT rcs.ac.uk

This e-mail and any attachments is intended for the above named only, and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the e-mail is prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. While Royal Conservatoire of Scotland checks emails for known viruses, please note that neither Royal Conservatoire of Scotland nor the sender accepts any liability for viruses or other defects and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments included with this e-mail. We take your privacy very seriously. Please find a copy of our Privacy Notice at: www.rcs.ac.uk/policy/privacy The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is a company limited by guarantee Reg No.4703 (Scotland) and a charity registered in Scotland, No: SCO15855 © 2016