cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] EAP-TLS issues

Re: [[cat-users]] EAP-TLS issues

  • From: NAKAMURA Motonori <motonori AT nii.ac.jp>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] EAP-TLS issues
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 02:18:55 +0900

Dear Tomasz,

Thank you for the answers. I confirmed that the issue #0 is caused by Microsoft Edge Browser... I can drop the EAP-TLS item by using Chrome!

I also understand that it would be better to specify .p12 file on installation in most situation (with a client certificate only for eduroam). But I would be happy if there is an option to specify an installed certificate in case a user want to chose (with a client certificate which is also used for other purposes) to avoid duplicated certificate installation procedures...

Best regards,
- motonori