cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Institution not listed when registering new Identity Provider

Re: [[cat-users]] Institution not listed when registering new Identity Provider

  • From: Andre Forigato <andre.forigato AT rnp.br>
  • To: Pasquale Mandato <pasquale.mandato AT garr.it>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Institution not listed when registering new Identity Provider
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 14:33:04 -0300 (BRT)

Hi Pasquale,

I'm reconfiguring for only eduroam monitoring sites.

There are several sites open to the world, for example:
https://www.eduroam.us/general/institution.xml
http://www.eduroam.br/general/institution.xml
https://www.eduroam.pt/general/institution.xml
http://www.eduroam.mx/general/institution.xml
https://www.eduroam.jp/general/institution.xml

Have you found any information about this on the GEANT website -
www.eduroam.org? I need to document here.

Do you know which servers of Eduroam monitoring I should give access to?

I wanted to help, and I was helped.

Thanks for the information.

Best regards,

André Luis Forigato
Analista de Tecnologia da Informação
GTI - Gerência de Tecnologia da Informação - Diretoria de Engenharia e Redes
RNP – Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa - http://www.rnp.br
Tel: +55 (19) 3787-3300 - Voip (19) 1010-1101 andre.forigato AT rnp.br
QR-CODE : http://qr.ai/q0wv6