cat-users - [[cat-users]] Institution and NRO logos render over each other on cat.eduroam.org main page.

[[cat-users]] Institution and NRO logos render over each other on cat.eduroam.org main page.

  • From: Paul Gunn <paul.gunn AT reannz.co.nz>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Institution and NRO logos render over each other on cat.eduroam.org main page.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:08:19 +1300

A very minor minor thing.

When I first view the the page for Whitireia New Zealand, it renders the REANNZ (NRO) logo on top of the Whitireia (Inst) logo.

It renders correctly once I select a user group from the drop down, because then it renders

  • group       -        institution logo
  • help desk text
  • download your installer
  •      -       NRO logo
I think this is an edge case with a square logo, having an NRO logo, and having a group picker, and not yet rendering the blank space for the downloader.

Belnet in Belgium has the same issue but not as bad.

pg.
Paul Gunn
Systems Administrator

Research & Education
Advanced Network New Zealand

  • [[cat-users]] Institution and NRO logos render over each other on cat.eduroam.org main page., Paul Gunn, 03/20/2019