cat-users - [[cat-users]] Authentication Issues Eduroam Roaming

[[cat-users]] Authentication Issues Eduroam Roaming

  • From: Marco Censori <cocens AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Authentication Issues Eduroam Roaming
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:05:52 +0100

Dear Sirs,
I'm having some issues with the eduroam connection in all my devices (laptop, smartphone, tablet). It has been working for a week and than it stopped working in all the devices. I'm a student of University of Perugia, my realm is @unipg.it; in this moment I'm a vistitor in the University of Oslo, Norway. Other students coming from different Universtities can connect properly to eduroam so I think it could be a problem with authentication or with @unipg.it realm.

Thanks in advance for the support.
Marco Censori
mc930020 AT unipg.it

  • [[cat-users]] Authentication Issues Eduroam Roaming, Marco Censori, 01/30/2019