cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Fallo al conectarse a Eduroam- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Re: [[cat-users]] Fallo al conectarse a Eduroam- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

  • From: Alberto Martínez <alberto_martinez AT deusto.es>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Fallo al conectarse a Eduroam- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 18:14:44 +0100

Hi Tomasz,

First time the tests returned correct results. The second I got errors - expired certificate, now tests are getting rejected every time.

This second result could suggest that there may be two RADIUS servers in deusto.es one of which has en expired cert.

The fact that I am not able to repeat the tests now could indicate some some reject policy turned on by too many rejected requests (which in itself could be dangerous).

T would begin by checking the server certificates.

Sorry, you seem to have hit the "let's check if client cares about the server cert" mechanism. And failed. And were banned.
I forgot to leave out the test user.

You see, (manually configured) Apple products like to see the good cert at first, so I changed the check so the trash cert comes out the second time.