cat-users - [[cat-users]] Confiduring eduroam

[[cat-users]] Confiduring eduroam

  • From: Abishek Balu Kothandaraman <abishekbaluece AT gmail.com>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Confiduring eduroam
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:33:07 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings!!

I just want your guidance in setting up eduroam network in my laptop. I use a Ubuntu Operating system, when I went through the installation guide, I was asked to download the installer from edurom website, I did that, but I am unable to open the installer in my laptop. Can you please help me set up the eduroam network..!!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abishek Balu Kothandaraman,
+46-769776527

Twitter: @baluabishek

  • [[cat-users]] Confiduring eduroam, Abishek Balu Kothandaraman, 01/21/2019