cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] crash running android cat tool

RE: [[cat-users]] crash running android cat tool

  • From: Ayres G.J. <g.j.ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: Martin Hierling <martin.hierling AT hs-owl.de>, "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] crash running android cat tool
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:25:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello

Thanks for reporting this, and sending the crash report.
Ive managed to replicate the issue locally.

The eduroam cat android tool has recently been updated to support TLS, ready
for full TLS profiles provided by a cat instance.
The current cat instance you use does not provide a full TLS profile, and
only a partial one without a PKCS12.
This is causing a problem with the app, which I will fix shortly.

Gareth

DFN