cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 - eduroamCAT utility fails due to "createalluserprofile" flag set to disabled

Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 - eduroamCAT utility fails due to "createalluserprofile" flag set to disabled

  • From: "Johnson, Christopher" <cbjohns AT ilstu.edu>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Windows 10 - eduroamCAT utility fails due to "createalluserprofile" flag set to disabled
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 01:04:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Tomasz,

I forgot to mention in my previous response - in regards to "logic being built in" was also intended more of a suggestion/request for a "if else" type of situation - where the educatCAT could check if "createallusergroup" is enabled.

- If enabled, run the netsh command as normal

- If the check fails, then attempt the "user=current" switch.

Thanks again! Looking forward to seeing how eduroam goes. We went live yesterday with the initial broadcasting. 😊

Christopher Johnson