cat-users - [[cat-users]] Cat profile

[[cat-users]] Cat profile

  • From: Fondere Paul <paul.fondere AT ac-grenoble.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Cat profile
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 10:15:05 +0100

Hello Cat-user,

I am a very beginner with Cat and have some questions about this tool.
I generated a profile for our users of Académie de Grenoble but without distinguishing operating system.
I called it Test_W10 because this a common O.S. but nothing design this operating level.
How can I differentiate the O.S. and device in 32 or 64 bits? (Fine-Tuning?)
Once the profile generated, I cannot access to the "Media Properties" block without delete and create a new one.
What means exactly "realm"?

Thanks a lot for precisions you will bring me.
Kind regards

Paul FONDERE
D.S.I. - Antenne de Savoie
Académie de Grenoble