cat-users - [[cat-users]] Add information to the eduroam CAT database

[[cat-users]] Add information to the eduroam CAT database

  • From: "Hu Wenjin" <hwj AT zju.edu.cn>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Add information to the eduroam CAT database
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 10:53:05 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear staff at eduroam,

        This is Wenjin Hu, a PhD student of Zhejiang University in China.

        Zhejiang University has joined the list of eduroam CAT. However, it has not been added to the eduroam CAT database yet, which means that I cannot download the eduroam software to my laptop from the eduroam website. Can you please add the Zhejiang University to the eduroam CAT database?

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Hu Wenjin
Ph.D. Candidate
National Institute for Innovation Management
School of Management, Zhejiang University
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 310058, China

Tel:13735595142