cat-users - [[cat-users]] Access Eduroam CAT

[[cat-users]] Access Eduroam CAT

  • From: Jose Luis Gestido Cabrera <jose.gestido AT sic.uhu.es>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Access Eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 10:42:01 +0200

Good Morning;     My name is José Luis and I work in the Computing and Communications Service of the University of Huelva, and we would like our Institution (University of Huelva) to appear in the list and download the configurations of the different platforms.     What steps should I take? Who do we have to contact to manage the registration of our Institution?
--

José Luis Gestido Cabrera

Área de comunicaciones

Tel.: 959 219019