cat-users - [[cat-users]] help required

[[cat-users]] help required

  • From: <darren.williams AT gowercollegeswansea.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] help required

Hello,
i have been directed here by ja.net
on Friday we logged into the administrator side to check our current eduroam
cat settings.
whilst on there i noticed we only had one administrator on there so i
proceeded (logged in as the main administrator) to create 4 new invitations
(to myself and 3 other infrastructure staff)
this worked fine, and i had my invite,
i logged out of the eduroam cat admin tool as the current admin and clicked on
the link to create my own account.
this then used the current admins session and put my invitation code onto his.
He has lost the ability to create admin accounts now and i cant manage the
college, as it says my code has already been used.

the existing admin account is under:
michael.davies AT gowercollegeswansea.ac.uk

and my account is
darren.williams AT gowercollegeswansea.ac.uk
my invitation code was sent to me friday 14/09/2018 14:53 and i must have
clicked it about 5 minutes later.
thanks for your help.
Darren Williams (Infrastructure Team - Gower College Swansea)

  • [[cat-users]] help required, darren.williams, 09/17/2018