cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] CAT - eduroam administrator

Re: [[cat-users]] CAT - eduroam administrator

  • From: "Anderson P. Almeida" <anderson.almeida AT rnp.br>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, eduroam-ot AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: cat-users <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, miro AT srce.hr, Luciano Fernandes da Rocha <luciano.rocha AT rnp.br>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] CAT - eduroam administrator
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:19:41 -0300 (BRT)

Hello,

>My guess though is that you maybe changed something in your IdP
>configuration or software version. This sometimes leads to change in
>calculation of the opaque user identifier (persistent NameID, or
>eduPersonTargetedId). I've seen this happen often when people upgrade
>from Shibboleth 2.x to 3.x.
>Did you or the IdP administrator work in this area recently?

No, there was no recent change.
Another administrator also allowed in the same period. on CAT eduroam -
"Luciano Fernandes da Rocha"
<luciano.rocha AT rnp.br>.

>If not, please contact eduroam OT directly so they can investigate the
> issue on the eduroam SP proxy side.

eduroam OT, can you help us solve this problem?
The realm.xml file: http://www.eduroam.br/general/realm.xml

Thank you all,

Anderson P. Almeida
Serviços e P&D - PoP-AL
RNP – Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa
http://pop-al.rnp.br
http://www.rnp.br
Fone:(82)3315-4999/Ramal:8201