cat-users - [[cat-users]] Multiple profiles

[[cat-users]] Multiple profiles

  • From: Katherine Craddock <katherine.craddock AT it.ox.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Multiple profiles
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 09:02:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I’d like to offer two different profiles – one for older android devices with one certificate and one for everything else with our current and our next certificate. I’ve seen that you can fine tune to add some text when people download or redirect to your own web site. But can you redirect to the other profile? Or completely suppress the entries you do not want people to use?

Thank you,

Katherine Craddock

IT Services

University of Oxford

  • [[cat-users]] Multiple profiles, Katherine Craddock, 07/04/2018