cat-users - [[cat-users]] Certificate Deployment

[[cat-users]] Certificate Deployment

  • From: Jinse Paul <JinseP AT wmcollege.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Certificate Deployment
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 11:33:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi All,

Just wondering if you can help us on this please,

We just implemented Eduroam in our college and currently use private certificate ( which is created from internal CA server ) in the NPS server. It is working properly in all devices once the certificate got installed, for example in IOS with a warning to Trust. However when connect from Android 7+ devices or windows 7 PC, certificate doesn’t download automatically.

You guys may aware of that behaviour, do you think whether CAT or a public CA is the best and easiest way to overcome this ? Or any other suggestions also please welcome.

Kind Regards

Jinse Paul

Senior IT Technician

WMC  – The Camden College

44 Crowndale Road

London

NW1 1TR

T: 020 7255 4702

E: JinseP AT wmcollege.ac.uk

Outstanding College Ofsted 2013: Educating adults for over 160 years

Member of the Chartered Institution for Further Education (CIFE) 2018

Connect with us:

www.wmcollege.ac.uk | www.facebook.com/WorkingMensCollege | @wmcollege