cat-users - [[cat-users]] Can't access as administrator

[[cat-users]] Can't access as administrator

  • From: Stefano Zanmarchi <stefano.zanmarchi AT unipd.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: marco.naimoli AT unipd.it
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Can't access as administrator
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:01:03 +0200

Hi,
I'm administrator on behalf of the university of Padova.
I tried to log in after some weeks and I now get an error (tracking ID 545f285cdf) stating that our IdP is not sending one of the following attributes: eduPersonTargetedID, facebook_targetedID, google_eppn, linkedin_targetedID, twitter_targetedID.

We never sent you any of these attributes (just givenname, surname and email) because the only one of these we could send is the deprecated eduPersonTargetedID and we are sending it, but in the Subject and not as an attribute.
Just for debugging purpouses today we filled in  eduPersonTargetedID  as an attribute, but still I get the same error.

Thank you for your help,
Stefano Zanmarchi